House League Post Test
Our House League program has kids with varied skills level. We try our best to identify the highly skilled and the newer ball players into groups that will roughly be at their own competitive levels. This encourages development for all and springboards everyone to finding their place among their groups.
The objectives of the House League program are as follows:
- To teach basketball fundamentals progressively with an emphasis on individual skills.
- To tap the potential of every player whether they’re new to the sport or a seasoned veteran.
- To foster positive and enjoyable environments for the building of each player’s basketball IQ and self esteem.
- To facilitate those that have been inspired to pursue greater challenges in the sport.
- To train and develop volunteers to become coaches, referees and conveners.
We offer our House League programs for boys 4 – 16 and girls 4 – 18 years old for Fall, Winter, Spring. SBA offers Basketball Programs all year round. Training, Basketball Camps, Select and our award-winning REP programs are some of the additional programs that are available to the community.